Meeting minutes 28 June 2017
Freo Permies meeting minutes 28 June 2017
Annemieke, MayRing, Matt, George, Susie and Will, Ruth and Alf
Alf meet us at the market stall and come along to the meeting. Alf explained his history in Permaculture…he is quite skilled! Alf is from Victoria and has not experience West Aussie soil!!!! So welcome Alf and hope to see you at meetings and blitzes to come.
Lots of food and chatting was had and enjoyed
- Annemieke’s is on 29 July. Annemieke explained her design and ideas for the day. Team leaders have been agreed and a lunch (Sunday 9 July) to further discuss design and materials needed. Projects are:
- Chook pen – team leader George
- Wicking beds – team leader Dan
- Fire pit and garden bed – team leaders Jodie and Fiona
- Tree planting – team leaders Ruth
- Kitchen – team leader MayRing and Susie
- Dave’s is 26 August. We are not sure what is happening with Dave’s as he not available at the moment
- George’s is still on Saturday 23 September. Plans so far are:
- Compost heap – making more functional
- Spider – a steel spider with shade cloth
Blitz workshop at Megans
- The check list was made
- Just need to finalise and put on web
Movie night (bi-monthly)
- At Fiona’s Friday 30 June
- BYO food, drink, cushions or bean bag.
- Last stall raised $336.50!!!
- Next one to be in spring
Swan Valley tour (TBC), ideas:
- Visit Sas’s Swap, shuffle and share
- Tass 1
- Susie’s place
Matt’s fishing weekend
- George has asked Matt to organise a fishing trip and Matt said…Yes!
- Ideas – ledge point or Lancelin in the warmer months
- Wednesday 26 July at Matt’s place if Dave is not available